The sailing vessel “EAULALA” Lagoon 52 F for sale
Directly from the owner available for 930.000 € (excl. VAT).
The EAULALA is a Lagoon 52 F | Catamaran for sale | Lagoon52F
- The best equipped LAGOON on the market!
- The only GREY WRAPPED LAGOON on the market!
- The only LAGOON 52 ready to cross the ATLANTIC this fall!
Intro – Lagoon 52 F
The sailing vessel “EAULALA” Lagoon 52F for sale.
The EAULALA is the best equipped LAGOON 52 F on the market, fully equipped for offshore sailing and circumnavigation.
This Lagoon 52 f WAS ADAPTED FOR EXTENSIVE CRUISING IN ALL COMFORT AND SAFETY. EAULALA guarantees EASY HANDLING on all seas.
Build in 2017 and delivered in 2018 this boat was very little used and bought by the present owner in November 2019.
The yacht was transformed in an offshore cruising catamaran during winter 2020/2021.
All systems, engines, technical equipment were surveyed, inspected and upgraded (ex double autopilot). No expenses were spared to guarantee a luxurious and comfortable experience.
READY FOR OFFSHORE SAILING WITH THE LAGOON 52 F
What is ready? This catamaran was upgraded with items that make “real“ sailing safer, easier, faster and more comfortable.
A global list can be found in the brochures, but here you will find a short overview:
- Full pole to pole communication via an Iridium Certus system!
- SSB ICOM 802 with PACTOR 4? Mandatory for ARC WORLD.
- leather sitting in the pantry.
- teak wood table(8 per.) in cockpit.
- extra safety poles on fly bridge.
- large teak box for storage in cockpit (can contain 2 foldable bikes).
- new sails.
- etc. …
NEW SAILS EQUIPPED ON THE CATAMARAN LAGOON 52 F
Even though the boat is equipped with the optional 80 HP Yanmar, the real engine are the sails…!
This LAGOON 52 F is equipped with new sails from Elvstrom DK, we chose for the Taffeta Heavy Cool Grey tissue. Specially adapted for warmer climates and the best on the market (and the most expensive one).
The Lagoon sail wardrobe is:
- MAINSAIL: square top mainsail, cool grey taffeta ,double taffeta
- 107 sqm
- GENUA: self tacking genua, cool grey taffeta, double taffeta
- 59 sqm
- CODE 0: black Kevlar film
- 160 sqm
- SPINNAKER: symmetrical spinnaker, maxilite dark blue
- 252 sqm
Of course all running rigging have been replaced by Dynama instead of the standard.
Spinnaker gear consist of double return blocks (stb /port) on bow, barbers and double sheets.
The main traveler has been upgraded with a third Harken batcar which allow better handling off the mainsail.
The stoppers where replaced by more performant ones which allow the reef lines to run more freely.
Comfort ALL AROUND IN THE LAGOON 52 F
This Lagoon is a 4 (5) cabine version, 4 cabines with separate bathrooms and closed showers. There is a youngster cabine with a bunk bed, this cabine has a separate bathroom including a toilet. All bedrooms come with “door locks”. All rooms have individual airconditioning.
The toilets are electric “flush“ toilets.
The boat is equipped with the legendary 4JH80 engines. Systematically surveyed and serviced (2000h JUNE 2021).
The propellers are folding propellers (yanmar flexifold).
All navigation equipment is from B&G, there are 2 plotters on the chart table and fly bridge.
The chart table is equipped with a marine monitor to run a backup navigation system or a routing program (Time Zero),email, downloading meteo and gribfiles.
The autopilot has been doubled and there are more autopilot spare parts available.
Special effort and investments have been made in the communication gear.
- Standard communication: VHF B&G on flybridge and at chart table, portable VHF also water resistant.
- Satellite communication (POLE TO POLE): The latest IRIDIUM CERTUS system from THALES has been installed (the antenna is protected by an inox barrier).
- SSB ICOM 802 with PACTOR4, receiver/transceiver, this equipment is mandatory if you want to participate in the ARC WORLD, but this device is fun and easy to use, it permits you to download gribfiles, meteo and send mails free of any cost, a wip antenna and ground plate have been installed.
- COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT: a “redbox” has been installed for compressing emails, it is a firewall and this system avoids automatic upgrading of software programs.
- A wifi booster antenna (wifi bat) and a 3G/4G mobile internet gateway are installed.
KITCHEN, GALLEY & COMFORT
Fully equipped kitchen, with first class cutlery, 3 fridges, 2 freezers and 1 ice making machine.
A MIELE dishwasher (consumes less water than by hand) and a MIELE washing/dryer.
Special attention has been given to create more storage. The microwave has been replaced to a new cabinet. The drawing tower has been adapted to create a working platform etc. …
– extra decorative cushions in the cockpit.
– special lines have been added to avoid that the cushions could fly away from the fly bridge.
All sliding cabinets have been equipped with leather “slide triggers “ to open the cabinets and doors more easily.
– an extra 8 persons teak table in the cockpit was custom made with protection covers.
The master bedroom has a little office and library for the pilot books. A shelf has been added to put a COPY MACHINE (essential in times of Covid to print your vaccination certificates).
Inox coat hangers have been added in all cabines.
Energy is fast consumed with an autopilot on, chart plotters, fridges etc.
There are systems installed that make the catamaran independent, like solar panels that have been installed on the roof.
A WATT &SEA hydro-generator is installed on port side hull.
Both system produce enough energy to run all systems day and night!!!
– the boat comes with an elect group off 17.5 KVH ONAN TO RUN airco and washing/dish washing machine.
– the boat has two inverters to produce 220 v (a spare one is present).
– a BMS ,battery management system from Mastervolt is installed allowing you to manage the loading of the batteries.
The watermaker, is a SEA –RECOVERY with a production capacity of 270 l/h ,a active coal filter makes the produced water tastefull, with the SODA STREAM you produce you own soda water, cola or tonic.
– A special “watch keeper post “has been created to have the best position to keep your watch.
FULL OPTION LAGOON
This LAGOON 52 F comes from the yard with all possible options available from Lagoon:
- Tenderlift instead of davits, with remote control, this system can be transformed/used as bathing platform or swimming deck, but it will help you to lift your tender to safety at night in a couple off seconds.
- HIGHFIELD TENDER 390, with Suzuki 40 HP (new 2020).
- TEAK in cockpit, flybridge.
- All cushions for lounge, flybridge, cockpit.
- Extra large BIMINI on fly bridge with additional poles for security, this extra large Bimini allows you to step up to zip the sail bag, and inspect the reef lines.
- The flybridge, cockpit can be closed 360° for the rain and sun.
The boat comes fully loaded with spare parts for the engines, watermaker, autopilot etc. …
10 persons life raft Plasimo in container, next service 2025.
10 personal lifejackets, self inflating from CREWSAFER (professional equipment).
10 personal double lifelines (Spinlock) and lifelines from stern to bow (WICHARD).
Extra equipment: based on our experience, an extra lifeline permitting to close the stairs of the bridge, extra poles on the bridge etc. …
PRICE: 990.000 € (excl. VAT).
DIRECTLY FROM THE OWNER.
VALUED AT: 1.500.000 € (OEM + Customisation).
The price is not the lowest on the market, you can find (example: chatterbots for approx. 700.000€).
BUT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SAIL A WAY CATAMARAN WITH ALL THE EXTRAS IN MIND, THIS IS THE CHEAPEST BOAT ON THE MARKET!
POST SCRIPTUM: if you would order a LAGOON at the yard, with all the options Eaulala has, if you would add all the extras to match the specifications of EAULALA, and order the top sails instead off the standard Dacron ones, then the price would be 1.500.000 €.
ATTENTION! Additionally, YOU WOULD HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2023 (AND THE PRICE WOULD NOT BE FIXED).
The EAULALA is ready to sail you TODAY to the most beautiful places on sea!